- About Us
- Neighborhood Preservation Center Video
- NPC Spotlights Series
- SPOTLIGHT: 10th & Stuyvesant Streets Block Association
- SPOTLIGHT: Art Deco Society of New York
- SPOTLIGHT: Community Solutions
- SPOTLIGHT: Haiti Cultural Exchange
- SPOTLIGHT: Lower East Side Ecology Center
- SPOTLIGHT: Lower East Side History Project
- SPOTLIGHT: Museum of Food and Drink
- SPOTLIGHT: S.S. Columbia Project
- SPOTLIGHT: The James Marston Fitch Charitable Foundation
- SPOTLIGHT: The New York Preservation Archive Project
- SPOTLIGHT: ioby
- NPC Newsletters
- For Organizations
- For Researchers
- Public Programs & Events
- Get Involved
- St. Mark's Historic Landmark Fund
The Neighborhood Preservation Center is a project of the St. Mark’s Historic Landmark Fund, which is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. With a Board of Trustees and assets separate from St. Mark's Church, the Landmark Fund is a non-profit institution committed to preserving the historic Ernest Flagg Rectory of St. Mark’s campus and sponsoring its Neighborhood Preservation Center project.
There are various ways to support the Center. If you wish to discuss an in-kind contribution or hosting a house party please contact the Center's Director, Felicia Mayro (email or phone: 212-228-2781)
If you wish to make a financial contribution, please make checks payable to the Neighborhood Preservation Center and send your contribution to Neighborhood Preservation Center, 232 East 11th Street, NYC 10003. A contribution form is attached for your convenience.
We also accept online credit card contributions via PayPal. If you have questions about making a credit card donation, please email or call us at 212-228-2781. All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.